POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Repost: My Stereo (jpg-211k) : Re: Repost: My Stereo (jpg-211k) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:24:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Repost: My Stereo (jpg-211k)
From: Hughes, B
Date: 23 Dec 2003 08:42:21
Message: <3fe8463d$1@news.povray.org>
"Eric Freeman" <whi### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message

> If I make it too transparent, the lampshade doesn't look right.  If I make
> it less transparent, not enough lite gets thru.

Could fake it using a lens flare effect, placed between the camera and
lampshade.

Something else just now occured to me. You have some reflection on the TV
screen and glass door but I'm not seeing any from pictures on the walls or
CD cases. The two photos on the entertainment center might have. And I'm not
sure anything would be obvious enough from the CD cases even if they did
reflect a little bit.
 --
Bob H.
http://www.3digitaleyes.com